Athletics & Activities

Hornet ColorWelcome to the School District of Cadott Community!

"It is the mission of the Cadott Community School District to challenge each and every student to reach his or her full potential."

  1. Read and Sign the Cadott Extracurricular Code and WIAA Athletic Code
  2. Read and Sign the Parent/Athlete Concussion Form at the beginning of practice.
    (The law has changed and only one Concussion Form is required for each school year.)
  3. Have a Physical* or Alternate Card**
  4. Read and Sign the Impact Testing Form
  5. Impact Test at school
All forms must be turned into the Jr/Sr High Office before an athlete can practice/participate

The Cadott School District provides numerous opportunities for students to get involved in their school and community through student extracurricular activities and sports. Here you can find information on all of Cadott’s many sports and clubs to find your opportunity to get involved! Cadott's school team name is “The Hornets” and the school colors are black and gold. Cadott is part of the Cloverbelt Conference.
The Cadott Schools have an Activity Hotline that provides you with information regarding sporting events/places/times, meetings, events, etc. We hope that you will use the Activity Hotline and that it will provide useful information. The hotline can be reached by dialing 715-289-3795 ext. 6.

The clubs offered at Cadott include Archery, Art Club, Drama, FBLA, FCCLA, FFA, Forensics, Mathletes, Student Council, National Honor Society, Pep Band, and SkillsUSA. In addition to these, Cadott also offers the opportunity for students to become involved in a great sports program which includes, Baseball, Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Softball, Track, Volleyball and Wrestling.

WIAA Medical Policies and Procedures

*Physicals taken April 1 and thereafter are valid for the following two school years; physicals taken
before April 1 are valid only for the remainder of that school year and the following school year.
**An Alternate Card is required for the alternate school year