District Mission & Vision
The philosophy of the School District of Cadott Community is a statement of the direction of our educational purpose. The following beliefs are valued by the Board of Education, the administration and all school staff.
It is the right, privilege and responsibility of every student in the School District of Cadott Community to develop skills and attitudes, commensurate with his/her individual abilities, which enable him/her to become a productive and responsible citizen.
The School District of Cadott Community is committed to continuous progress and success for all individuals. The atmosphere of the school should be one which promotes values of fairness, generosity, tolerance and mutual trust between staff and students. The school, community and appropriate agencies shall work together to further develop those personal characteristics which will lead to a better individual and community life for all citizens.
The mission of the Cadott Community School District is to challenge each and every student to reach his or her full potential.
Everyone in the learning community of the Cadott Community School District has a common understanding of the goals, principles and expectations in our commitment to excellence in the following areas:
- Curriculum and Instruction- Research and data will be utilized to ensure that best practices are being effectively used to instruct students in a manner that differentiates for each individual learner and prepares them with the academic and social skills necessary for success in each of their futures as caring, contributing, proud, productive, and responsible citizens.
- Personnel- Administration and staff will work collaboratively to ensure that a group of continually well-trained individuals is dedicated to helping the learning-community reach its vision of excellence by offering a rigorous, well-rounded education.
- Facilities and Equipment- The school district will provide attractive facilities that ensure a healthy, safe and secure environment with tools conducive for academic excellence in the 21st century and beyond.
- Fiscal Responsibility- Expectations for efficient operations and appropriate oversight of district finances, along with continued financial support shared by the local, state and national levels, will ensure the financial stability of the school district.
- Collaboration with Stakeholders- Students, parents, staff and community members will partner to support the mission of the school district and ensure that students are encouraged to reach their full potential by taking advantage of the provided opportunities that result from collaborative efforts by all stakeholders.